BeZero is a new full-service climate solutions business established in April 2020 offering a variety of innovative products and services across decarbonisation, offsetting, and natural capital.
The business is fast-growing, profitable, and well capitalised. The growing team has expertise across economics, engineering, earth sciences, environmental technology, commodities, and technology.
BeZero’s two co-founders are looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to support them in their day to day work and help the wider company from an administrative perspective. The candidate will be covering a broad range of tasks and projects, managing all day-to-day administrative responsibilities and engaging with a number of stakeholders. This is also an excellent opportunity to receive mentorship and learn about the emerging climate economy in a fast-growing start-up.
Day-to-Day (core work, but not limited to) :
- Organising the tight management calendar across multiple time zones; including prep and follow-up from meetings.
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Manage day-to-day communications as the main point of contact for the team and internal and external clients.
- Participate in key meetings, including taking minutes and following up on actions as required.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of discretion at all times.
- Preparing or editing research and drafts of documents, proposals and presentations.
- Supporting wider office culture and administrative roles.
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- A keen interest and experience in climate or broader environmental issues
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across varying industries
- Experience with GSuite (email/calendar) and with Microsoft Suite (or equivalent)
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time
What we’ll offer:
- Opportunity to work with co-founders to develop and scale a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to work in emerging climate economy
- Learn and develop alongside a range of sector specialists from the scientific, economic and business community
- Experience interacting with clients across sectors and markets globally
- Regular social events (situation allowing)